it’s funny how the Lord will speak to you about something when you weren’t even seeking out any answers or confirmations. today, it actually jumped out at me and surprised me.
i think, personally, that’s when i hear Him the clearest concerning my own life. when there are no hopes, desires, fears, or circumstances filtering His conversation with me.. when i’m just living life with my eyes and focus solely on Him, seeking nothing but to know Him more.
i just want to know Him and be known by Him. in that, i’m finding that He really does know best :)Posted on: October 11, 2012 with 10 notes
- danielbarcelo reblogged this from favoredgrace
- somewanderingmind reblogged this from favoredgrace
- rex-amat said: such a great word wow
- rex-amat likes this
- hannahrinehart likes this
- salempeters likes this
- hammereddrunkwithfaith likes this
- aizrhai likes this
- salutemestylish reblogged this from favoredgrace
- hecallsmehephzibah likes this
- favoredgrace posted this